Monday, April 5, 2010

My First Yoga Class

My first time to the yoga class was indeed very interesting. Haha... Though some of the moves were funny, I must admit that the instructor was really great. He could actually use his head to support his whole body! I've also learnt the importance of breathing and the different ways of breathing in and out!

Anyway, must really thank Jacq for accompanying me to the yoga class despite her weekly yoga classes. If not, I wouldn't have the chance to even step into the studio. Really hope that she will join one day and I will have my very first friend in Fitness First! Haha... Thank you Jacq..! =) I've learnt a lot from her too! Orh and I hope that she is feeing okay despite not having a balanced meal yet again. Sorry! =(

Anyway, I've been busy working at Tamakawa Super, a Japanese retail shop selling mostly Japanese tibits. I must say that the people there are really nice and friendly. Totally different from the people from the past F&B outlets I've worked for. So hopefully, I will be able to work there till I'm getting into NS.

Speaking about NS, I haven't gotten my enlistment letter! So sad man.

No comments:

 

training management software