Wao... It's been really long since I last updated my blog. April was my last update! Can't really imagine that.
Anyway, life for me thus far is... quite a bit of change i guess. In recent months, I've been thinking a lot a lot of things (will share some of it here). Perhaps I was too free to think so much. Haha. Anyway, if you do not know, I am currently waiting for my NS which is on 9 Nov. Seriously, I am looking forward to it. Meanwhile, I am working as a temp in a bank.
Talking about work, I seriously do not know what am I going to do next time. This is worrying. As much as I am interested in bank jobs, I kind of dislike the life of an office worker. I think it is pretty dead and I can't imagine doing this for life. There is nothing really interesting too. Thus, I am seriously thinking of a job that I have been considering for quite a long time. That is, to be a C.I.D. To some of my friends, they might not believe it or even laugh at it. Well, I don't blame them because I also can't believe some of my friends who took up some extraordinary jobs. Haha. The reason why I aspire to be a cid is because I like to solve cases and to analysis people.
Speaking about analyzing people, I might be taking up psychology in NUS majoring in some forensic science since I have a place there. By the way, psychology is under the Faculty of Arts and Social Science. If you do not know, I applied for biz schs for all three uni at the start of this year but in the end, only NUS got back to me with FASS as the only choice for me. I was pretty upset and was wondering why I couldn't get into the biz sch despite attaining slightly higher GPA than some friends and they got in eventually. I mean, not that I don't wish my friends to get in but I was wondering how they really choose. For now, I can only blame it on my c6 English O level results since that is one of the criteria. Anyway, I will still try to apply for biz for the next two years when I am in NS. Worst come to worst, psychology will be my next best alternative.
Studies apart, I would like to touch on my friends for now. In general, for the past few months, most of my guy friends are in the army while my female friends are either working or studying. There isn't really much opportunity for us to bond or even meet up. Everyone seems to be busy with their own stuff. Well, no one is to be blamed here but still, I believe that if one is sincere and cherishes the friendship, we will still be friends. Unfortunately, I kind of got into some disagreement with one friend but this incident really make me think even more about... human beings. I will constantly ask myself this and that and constantly look for answers to my thousands of questions. Haha... Having said that, I am really blessed that I have a few friends whom I really really cherish and I hope that our friendships will last forever. Orh, by the way, if you've realized, I don't really like to publish (on FB especially) names etc to say who and who are my best friends whatsoever. Personally, I think that it is really inappropriate as you should know that other friends will see it. I mean, it is not that I am hiding who my best friends are but I think that eveyone on my FB list might be my good friend. I will feel slightly disappointed if one never publish my name if he/she announced publicly that who and who is his bestie right? Especially when I thought that I am his bestie. Haha. But of course, this is my personal thought la. So, instead of thinking who my best friends are, why not cherish each and everyone of them? =)
Personally, I really think that time, place and common topics will affect the friends whom you have. There are friends whom I think we will be close but because of time(Time here refers to year of graduation, schools... etc), we are kind of separated.
Of course, there is Facebook and other social networks which keep us updated about our friends whereabouts. While it is good to a large extent, there are cons too. It is interesting seeing updates by some friends. At times, it can really tell us what some friends are thinking about and their characteristic. Interestingly, some people are complaining about fellow friends seeking attention by updating some unusual status. But come to think of it, isn't updating of status all about seeking attention, be it good or bad. Haha.
There are just so much things to talk about the topic, Friends. Maybe I should write it down another day.
Lastly! Relationships... While I am amazed how some friends can find new bf/gf in such a short period of time, I am worried about mine! Come to think of it, there is little opportunity for me to interact with females! Lol. No la, I am not desperate. Of course, it would be a lie if I say I am not attracted to any girls now. The problem is... she is so near but so far... ='( Haha... (In Singapore but no chance to meet)
Anyway, wish me all the best in NS! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment