Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Over...

This is it! My Poly life has come to an end! Looking back now, I am wondering if I've really grown up but still, I really appreciate all the happy moments I had for the past 3 years. Like what I've said before, there were 2 biggest regrets during this journey but uncountable happy memories. I've made a lot of friends, seen a lot of people and learnt a lot of things. Though my life in poly might not be as exciting as others, I am thankful for it.

In my course Accountancy, I must really thank all my friends who were with me throughout the 3 years. Though we had disagreements at times, I am really glad that in the end, everything is resolved and we were back to the same old us. The last semester was indeed, one of the craziest semesters with crazy projects and stuff. Tension was high within my group and group members were unhappy with one another. It was pretty sad and definitely, a tough one. Fortunately, we managed to pull it through and although till date, we never really speak out, I hope that we will put those bad memories aside and continue to be good friends.

Anyway, to all my Accountancy friends (be it you are my close friends, not so close friends or acquaintances)who are reading this, I really appreciate for who you are and I hope that few years down the road, when we happen to see each other, we could still say Hi!

Now for Ambassador, I am really grateful to be in this CCA/organization because it has always been an eye-opener for me. I really love the things that I was doing from course counselling at various secondary school to major events such as Open House etc. It made me think that it is really important to do things that you are interested in. As for my fellow Ambassadors, I've watched the seniors graduated and juniors being promoted to seniors. Each and every year had been exciting because I got to meet new people and work with new people. Unfortunately, some of the Ambassadors are so talented or special that I find it a little difficult to mix with. Having said that, I really admire and am really proud of all the talents in Ambassador!

People has always been saying that Ambass has got a lot of politics whatsoever. While I have no choice but to agree to a certain extent, I never really got involve in any. So I guess I am still okay with it. I guess each and everyone has certain expectation which ultimately caused unhappiness etc. I also believe that this is the period where we will make silly mistakes or will make the wrong decisions. Thus, I think everyone should be given a chance! Hopefully, we will get it right the next time round. It is always easier to say than to be done. Thus, I seriously hope that the Exco this year will do a good job. Really hope that the attendance and commitment for Ambassador will be improved. Haha... I have faith in this year's Exco!

So to all the NP Ambassadors out there, I wish you all the best and do Ngee Ann proud. =)

Lastly, my 21st Birthday was just over and I was really happy on both 9 March 2010 and 10 March 2010. These 2 days were so far the happiest days since long time ago. I am really thankful for those who made this possible. Thank you. Thinking back, I can't really believe that I am 21 years old now. I have a greater responsibility and I have no chance for making any wrong decisions. Sounds scary at times.

Orh ya, by the way, many of my friends had asked what is the feeling like to be a graduate. Well, I must say that at the start, the feeling was great. However, the feeling gets a bit weird after a few months. It seems that your life is kind of aimless and friends started to drift away. We all have different commitments and some of them even started working. No matter what, I hope that all my friends are doing well! Jia you yo!...

Here I am in TCC and this place really brings back lots and lots of memories. If I am not wrong, this place was introduced to me by one of my friends I made during the FOC camp. Haha.. ( That was like so long ago). Though I kind of forgot who she/he was, I would like to thank that person. Since then, I've brought many many friends here.

Till then, I shall update this blog again when I receive my NS Letter! Haha...


No comments:

 

training management software