Recently, I've realised that I am entering the adult hood. The topics that I chat with my freinds now seem to be what adults will talk about. For example, we now talk about work(internships), National Services, Cars, and even marriages. It is kind of scary if you know what I mean.
Anyways, its holidays now and well, I couldnt get any job due to the rather short holiday that I have. F1 never replied me and I couldnt find any job for Comex. Luckily, I still have Red Camp preparation and iDARE camp to keep me occupied.
Speaking about Red Camp preparation, hiaz... I felt a little disappointed over it thus far.
As for iDARE, I am looking forward to the activities that we will be doing. And yes! I will be going to Bintan next monday! Shall take many pics there! Hahaz...
Till then. take care my friends! =)
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment