Hi Everyone, NDP 2009 was really fun and exciting. I strongly believe that it was not exactly the show that makes me excited, but the people that I worked with and the process that I went through. Through out the shows, I met new friends and learnt certain valuable things from my group. Basically, my group consists of 14 ushers and I have a deputy leader, Wuan Chin and myself. To be frank, I seldom use the word Usher ('i.e Ushers, please gather here etc.') This is because that to me, I think the word Usher is kind of not nice. Thus, I will usually say R3 for admin purposes or when I was msging them, I will usually say Hi everyone etc. Hahaz... As for Wuan Chin, I never told anyone that she is my deputy leader but instead, my co-leader. We will always help one another and remind one another for any NDP related stuffs. Sometimes, she is more caring and more detailed than I do! Hahaz....
As for the people in my group, it consist of people from all walks of life. Sadly, not everyone was able to click with one another. Another sad thing was that whenever I organised an outing, most will promise to meet but in the end, one after another one will start telling me that they have something else. Hahaz.. Was quite irritated by that. However, I tried not to take it too seriously because I do not want to force them. As for those who came, I was very happy and I do know
them better! I found out that I have fun, outgoing and cute group members!! Hahaz...
Sometimes, I do think that being a leader is easier than being an usher. I do pity them at times because they would have to stand there for many hours. As for me, I got the chance to walk around. Haha.. So to all the Ushesr, I salute you guys!! =)
All and all, though some ushers joined for certain reasons, I am glad that I got to know all of them and I do hope that they had fun and not think that it was a total waste of time. Lastly, sorry if my jokes were to be too much and sorry if I did anything wrong! =)
ps: This post is kind of here and there and not very organised. Apologise for that. Brain abit rusty now... Hahaz...
My lovely R3. First and Last family pic. Hahaz... For more pics, Please refer to my facebook.Hahaz..
No comments:
Post a Comment