Sunday, July 19, 2009

National Education Show 2

Last Saturday was NE Show 2 and my main role for that day was to assist Deputy Prime Minister and Minstry of Defence, Mr Teo Chee Hean's family. If I'm not wrong, there were Mr Teo's wife, daughter, mother and another female. Through out the time I spent with them, I must say that Mr Teo's Mother is very friendly! For this instance, she actually walk towards me and talked to me despite having a little difficulties in walking. She told me about how other countries know about our National Anthem despite being such a small country. Besides that, she also told me that she is 86 years old! I was very impressed on how strong she is and she definitely looks much younger than 86 years old!




Frankly speaking, though being a VIP Usher does not require to do many things, we have an unique experience in the sense that we get to meet important people and how they present themselves. Who knows if I were to be VIP one day, I will bump into them? Haha... I look forward to meeting more important people and hopefully, they are nice enough to talk to me! =)

Enjoy the pics below!




Glass door leading to VIP Lounge



VIP Lounge


VIP Lounge



VIP Lounge



VIP Lounge



My fellow Ushers waiting for different VIPs to arrive!




Planning among leaders



Lunch time!










Resting!

No comments:

 

training management software