Hi Everyone.. just a little update of myself since the last post....
Well... I am still doing my internship. Though I am still sad about my posting to this Company, it is coming to an end soon. To be exact, its 32 more days to the end of internship. I don't know if it is fast or slow but I just know that I definitely regret what I did in the start. Enough said about it.
Apart from Internship, which makes up most part of my life for past 5 months, I am also involve in NDP 2009. Being a VIP Usher leader, my job is to simply usher the VIP together with my fellow ushers. Primary job apart, I am really happy to have such a fun loving group of ushers.
During NE Show 1 that happened last sat, I found out something amusing but sad. As I stationed myself together with a few girls, MOST of the VIPs or Exco ppl will just talk to my fellow female ushers except me! Not that I want to talk to them but at the very least, they should smile to me! This EVEN HAPPENED TO THE VVIP THAT WAS THERE! Go find out who the vvip was if you are curious or can ask me striaght. Hiaz.. But well, that is the hard fact and I can't possibly change it. Hahaz... There are some other things that I find it amuse but will not post it here. =)
As for cliques, was kind of disappointed last friday and feel very very sorry for one of my friends. I guess we can do nothing much now because no matter what we do, it will be insincere and that we already left a bad impression to this friend. I just do not like complicated friends and.... hiaz... don't know how to put it in words. Anyway, I've used to the ways they handle stuffs and I got nothing much to say anymore.
Communication is the key and help is always available. But one must take the very first step forward before things get better.
Happy Belated Birthday to Xing Dan.... =)
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment