Friday, August 22, 2008

Exam is Over!

Haha... Finally my my exam is over. However, my last paper was a bad one =(. I think that was the reason why I can't feel the happiness. Well, whats done is done and I shall wait till 15 Sept to see how bah.

Anyway, after my paper today, went home to bath and went to gym. After that, met a few of my classmates and we went to watch 4bia. Not a bad movie! Very scary too!!! So for those who are pregnant or have heartattack, please don't go and watch! Hahaz...

After the movie, wanted to watch fireworks but I think they are kind of sianz. Thus, we went to find our food aka dinner. Talk talk talk plus some gossiping before returning back home.

As for the next few days, I have no idea how to pass. Want to find a job but no clue where to start. So for those who have lobang, please recommend me ok?! I am a good employee! =)

Meanwhile, I think I will go gym everyday unless I have other things better to do. By the way, Sylvester goes gym and slack and not working out intensively. Yup! Hahaz... So he is neither fit nor fat.

Till then, Cya! =)

No comments:

 

training management software