Anyway, life for me so far has been shaking... Ups and Downs coming non-stop. But I hope that I can learn alot of things through out this part of my journey!
Well, NDP 2008 was very fun! I am really proud of my team/group as they were all very high and very co-operative! I must say that though we are the least noticeable bunch of people among all the other performace, motivators, etc, we had our own kind of fun! The bond that we built through all the trainings/shows were superb. However, even before the event, I knew that every fun/good things have to end eventually. Hiaz... Miss it. =)
Apart from NDP, I went to sentosa few days before the NDP with Pearlyn. It was very fun and memorable! It's been a long long time since I went to sentosa! Not forgetting the study day on the last tuesday! Fun =) but... once again, every good things come to an end. =( Thank You and Sorry.
Well, in case you don't know, I am in the mid of my exam. 1 down, 3 more to go! And friday will be the big day because it's the end of EXAM! Hahaz.... I am looking for a job now. So if you happen to have a lobang... Please contact me ya? Thank You!
Alrighty... Meanwhile, good luck to all my friends! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment