Saturday, August 23, 2008

A day with Mixed feelings

Went to the HQ of SMRT yesterday to collect the shirts for the SMRT challange happening next sunday. Despite the rain, I still managed to get over there because I have my small umbralla with me. Thus, only my bottom get abit wet and not the top. However, the thing that I am angry about is the security guards!! Initially, I saw one sleeping while the other one 'looking' at the floor and I could actually walked pass them without them noticing! Thats not the issue. The problem is when I didn't know who to approach, I asked them and the 'slping' security guard said 2nd floor. I went up and see no one so I went back down to level 1. Then he said that it's not today and asked me to come back on Monday. I was like what the hell! He never even help me to call whatsoever! I then told him that I received an E-mail telling us to collect from 21-29 Aug 2-5pm! At last, he finally make a call to someone and that someone fortunately came out and I managed to get the shirts. That someone still dare to say it's Mon-Fri only. WTH! The E-mail never even say anything about weekends la! Diaoz...
p.s: To my grpmates, sorry that I couldn't get the right shirt sizes for some of you.
After which, I went to the gym and the feeling was fabulous. This is especially true with the spectacular view of Esplanade, Singapore Flyer, etc. After finished swimming, eventhough my both eyes are in Bright red! I still enjoyed myself laying down while reading my newspaper and a cup of 100plus! Cool =)

















Then at around 6pm, I went to meet Jia Wei and Geek Koon to have our dinner followed by the anticipating fireworks. Well, it was cool and long! Then at 10pm, luckily there was a mini concert happening at the Esplanade outdoor stage with many familar singers and songs! I really enjoyed myself! Some of which are like Johnathan Leong, Singers of 881, etc!


There are many more pics but its not that clear. Yup... Anyway, my next few days will have at least something to do. If not, gym will be my best hang out place...
p.s: Still, I'm looking for a Job
=)

No comments:

 

training management software