Monday, August 25, 2008

Yummy!

Went to Shangri-la hotel, 'The Line' restaurant to eat with my Mum and Sis. The food there was faboulous and I was spolit with choices man. I was so full till I almost die man. Anyway, I would recommend you to go visit at least 1 time to experience it! =)

















































Anyway, today I had a good day too. Went back to NP supposedly to meet my former secondary school's Vice-Principle and Mrs Ram, HOD of Humanities. But in the end, only Mrs Ram could make it. Anyway, before her arrival, Khatija and I managed to actually chat with NP's principal Mr Chia. He is really a friendly and good guy. We chat about many things. I actually brought up topics about the adult bus fare that we poly students have to pay, the recent Lecturers' leaves and salaries Review that he chaired and also the new canteen. Haha... Afterwhich, after around 45 minutes of chat, Mrs Ram came and the whole thing finally started. After a short chat with so many directors and lecturers and etc, we went to visit School of Humanities and School of Life Sciences and Chemical Technology. I shall say that it was really an eye-opener for me!
Alright, tomorrow will be having Amabassador meeting le. Hope that it will be fun! =)

No comments:

 

training management software