After 7 weeks of holiday, school is reopening. Seriously, I have not enjoyed fully yet. Hahaz... And after looking at the modules I'm enrolled in this coming semester, I wondered if I can really make it or not. In addition, my sucky results had lowered my confidence largely.
Anyway, I was involved in BAOC recently. Well, I shall say that it was rather fun except for some moments. Shall not go into details of that but day 2 was really really meaningful for me as I actually did a presentaion infront of near 1000 students about Ambassador in Ngee Ann's Convention hall. To be frank, I was damn nervous la. Thus, I tried very hard to remeber my script and during the presentation, I followed my script as close as possible. Despite a small mistake (I actually said that I'm from Accountancy Year 1, MALU sia), I think I did quite a good job. This is because that I never really forgotten any part of the script. As a whole, I really feel a sense of satisfaction after that. = ) Afterall, not everyone can actually get a chance to talk in front of everyone in front of the stage!
Last but not least, I hope that this coming semester will be a better one then the last one in terms of my results. But of course, I will try my very best to mange both my studies and other things well. Till then, all the best everyone!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment