Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tired

Hi everyone! It's been a long long time since I last updated. Well, alot alot of things had happend all this while. So many that it makes me really feel like giving up everything. In fact, I don't even know where to start if I were to put all those things here. So, I guess that I will just take it myself.

People changes and people are weird. The more I think about things, the more weird it will be. Sometimes, it just won't go my way. Perhaps, it's time that I must change the way how I think.

Not forgetting about schoolworks. I am really afraid that my results will once again, be bad. Seriously, I can't afford to fare badly again. If it's so, that is pretty the end of my eduacation. I really want to put in effort and hardwork to study. But how? I wonder...

As for NDP, it's busy as well. NDP is really weird and I do not really like the way they operate. It is so damn rigid and everything must be perfect with zero mistake administratively. To me, it must be detailed but not to the extent of spending hours after hours to edit and amend here and there. Apart from that, I am especially surprised when I found out that I will actually be under people who I interviewed or basically people who are non-exco. Is this kind of management reasonable? Definitely not for me. First we are all volunteers and we do not have really any benefits and stuffs. Despite that, we must also bear the embarrassment to be under someone who used to be our interviewee. Perhaps, the mangement does not know how to 'motivate' us and keep us going. In conclusion, bad management. Well, I don't think they deserve so much of my time anyway.

Recently, there were 2 disasters and from the deepest of my heart, I feel sorry for all of them. People come and go. But it is really a pain to see so many people to go at once. We all want to help. But to what extent can we really help? Many people chose donation as a mean of helping and that includes me. However, the thing that many of us are sad of is actually the irreversible situation. The pain that they have to bear is terrible.

Lastly, I am not happy. May time heal me asap.

No comments:

 

training management software