Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bad Results =(

Hi everyone, I've gotten my results last week and I am really disappointed in it. Sad to say, my sweat and hardwork did not pay off this time. This actually brings me nearer that the fact of 'working hard doesn't mean good results' closer to to me. It really makes me wonder if I've made a correct choice in the first place by choosing Diploma in Accountancy.

I ever asked alot of my friends and family if it would be good if I choose Business Studies. However, due to many reasons, I prefer to stay in my own track and hopefully, something will trigger me off and I am able and willing to do well in my course itself.

Anyway, for coming semester, it seems to be another busy one with many distractions. For example, being part of the NDP exco member for NDP 2008 is already a major distraction. Not forgetting the new open house in July, and many other stuffs installed for me.

By the way, I am abit tired of why human being just can't cherish what they have presently but rather anticipate for it or regret when it won't be happened or when it's gone respectively. Well, some of you may not agree with me but I'm afraid that I am one such person. For example, during school days, I am dying to rest and want holidays so badly. However, once I'm having my holidays, I am thinking of study and how I spent time in school. Thus, this mentality makes me wonder how can one actually cherish what he has.

Alright, enough talking! On a personal note, I am missing my dear badly as she is overseas apparently. Though we have some problems while working, I still like the time we spent on breakfast and the feeling of working together. =)

PS: Thanks for the wonderful birthday present! It is definitely the best gift I've received for the past 18 years. Just love it! =)

No comments:

 

training management software