Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Finally an Office work...

Hooray! Finally, I've somehow found an office work. All thanks to my dearest dear : ) Thank you! This job is certainly cool as it is totally relevant to what I am studying right now. Yes you are right. I am going to work in an audit firm. From the past 2 days, my dear has been complaining how stress and how bad was the job. However, after chatting and a little pursuasion, she decided to carry on. Thus, I seriously hope that I am able to cope too! Hahaz... Afterall, how difficult can it be! (Opps.. Just kidding)

Anyway, I will look forward to this job. However, as we know, there is always opportunity cost. Since this is a so called full time job, I have to forgo quite a number of things. For example, I have to forgo my gym, my driving practical, and most importantly, time spend on loved ones. Hiaz..

Well, let's talk abit on Ambassadors. The retreat camp was just over and BOO.. all the year 3s are leaving us. For me, I will definitely miss those people that I've worked with and the skills/lessons I've learnt from there. To be frank, during all the speeches, I was actually listening to each and everyone attentively be it whether they are 'low-profile' ones or 'high-profile'. It was simply interesting. =) There were stories about how one can change another person and how one can motivates the other one. For me, I really hope that somehow somedays, I am the role model of another person. You know, being a role model to someone else is the greatest glory to many individuals especially me. This is simply because that you are changing another person's live!

As for the Exco, initially, I thought that the only guy friend cum member in my group named henry was posted to another group. Fortunately, he was not. In other words, he will be my group's Assistant Leader! Yeah! He is also the only guy that I can talk freely to without any restrictions. Perhaps we are the same age and have some similarities bah. Thus, I can forsee a good working relationship with him! Besides that, I will also definitely give my full support to my group 3 =)

No comments:

 

training management software