Hi Everyone! Hahaz.. in a few days time I will be working at a company! This will definitely be something unusual through out my poly life. I really hope that I can learn and pick up alot of useful stuffs through this job! Six months is really quite long to me and I hope that it won't be very boring. Definitely, I will do my best in my work! =)
Besides that, with the start of the new semester, it also means that my friendships with some of my friends will be drifted. I really hope that we can as good as before. However, for some, especially those who will not be in my level already, farewell and I wish you all the best! Though we can still meet up, the chances might not be as much. Anyway, thanks xing dan for the wonderful video you've made and we will definitely miss you. =) ( I will definitely miss bullying you) Hahaz... And sorry for ps-ing you. Hahaz...
Proudly brought to you by 'Xing Dan Production'
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment