Tuesday, October 7, 2008

School is reopening soon

Few more days later, school will reopen and the whole cycle will have to repeat once again. Kind of dislike it but well, that's my life for the time being.

Anyway, since the Shanghai Trip, it is crazy man! Outing after outing. But of course, apart from all the outings, we do put in effort for our work too like E-portfolio as well as the presentation which will be next tuesday. I must say that we really have this unusual bond which I seriously hope that it wont break easily. I know that it will be tough especially when the school is reopening soon. Everyone will be busy with their own projects etc. Thus, I really cherish my time with them by attending most of the outings they have.

The most memorable event that we had so far would be the BBQ. Though there were certain planning to be done, I did it willingly without complaining!

Anyway, there are quite a few thoughts running around in my mind nowadays. But I think I shouldn't think too much like what I'm being told. Because end up, it might just be nothing.

Another outing will be on saturday. I guess that would be the last outing with them before the school reopens bah. Till then, I hope that we can all enjoy ourselves for the very last time!

ps: Happy 18th Birthday to CLAIRE!!!

ps: Happy 19th Birthday to Mr Hafish! Wahaha

Till then, I will see some of you when school reopens! All the best for my presentation next tuesday! =)

No comments:

 

training management software