Saturday, September 20, 2008

Back from Shanghai!

Hi everyone! I'm back from Shanghai. Frankly speaking, there were too much great things to say and pictures to upload! But still, I will briefing talk about it! Initially, I do not know many of those people other then my classmates and ex-classmates. Thus, the first night was not very good fun. However, starting from the 2nd day, whenever there was a meal, I would ask everyone to introduce themseleves so that I could know them slighly better. In the end, I really got to know more people. COOL PEOPLE! Friends from my very own level, the other level and friends from BFS (Banking & Fianance Services). Luckily, we did not have those kind of ACC one grp and BFS one group kind of thing but rather, we all blended into each other easily. Well, at least for me.


Funny to say, I didn't learn alot of things from all the company visits. Instead, I got to know more friends and I really enjoyed myself. Besides that, I get to see the true colours of some people! Wahaha.... Who to avoid and stuffs like that. Luckily most of the people whom I talked to are not like that.
One of the things that I could remeber was the many drinks that we mixed. You know, those kind where we will anyhow mix and play some games. Loser will then have to drink some of it. One of the drinks was a mix of milo, orea, hello panda and I've forgotten. And the other drink which we mixed in hotel was TERRIBLE! feel like vomit! By the way, our drinks are not alcohol! Unlike some other ppl who actually smoke and drink at nights. EEE....
Alright, its pictures time! =)




























No comments:

 

training management software