Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sylvester's Reflection

Hi Everyone! Indeed, it's been a long time since I last updated my blog. By the way, a BIG thank you to Kelly as I asked her to post the wonderful pictures we took during Halloween. Seriously, that day was one of the most memorable days in my poly life. I actually wore the Hakama and Kimono for one whole day. Hahaz...

Anyway, the reason why I feel like blogging today is because that I've watched some shows from Channel 8 and certain things that happened these days. As of now, I really feel that everyone should try to make their life as simple as it could be. Indeed, easy to say but hard to do it. If you were to ask me how, I will not be able to give a perfect answer too. Anyway, thinking back about certain things, I really make me think about life deeper and deeper. While somethings confuses me, others give me a clearer picture about life. But be it's good or bad, all these experiences make me grow; mentally and pyschologically.

Few things that are in my mind now.

1. To my classmates, particularly my cliques, I must be frank but at times, I will ask myself if I really know all of you particular the girls. Whenever that I thought that I understand what you girls are thinking, somehow or somewhat, someone will change my mindset. It's been very long since I keep on asking and wondering about it. Anyways, thinking back again, I think that at times, I should really care less about many stuffs as afterall, I am not the acting 'father' or like what Xing Dan always says. I am just your friend who tend to over-care about stuffs. In fact, being someone who care less things will make life much more simpler. And making life simpler is actually one of my goals this semester. So well, no worries my friend, on the lighter note, I would really like to thank you people for being such a good company. Having friends who can talk about everything under the sun is easy, but finding friends who not only can talk about anything under the sun as well as to joke around at the same level of frequency, is not easy. But I've found this group of friends. Thank You my friends.

To my 'Shanghai Peeps', it was really really a great pleasure to know you guys, from the trip itself, to the outings we had and that fun and laughter we had. Not forgetting the stupid things we've done like the drinks we mixed, the forfeit we planned, the many mass-convo and mass-skyped, to picnic, to Minds Cafe and BBQ. Though we had alot of sacrifices, particularly in money (Hahaz), i must say that all those single thing definitely left me beautiful memories. Orh ya, not forgetting about the 'every wednesday lunch'. However, as what i've predicted, as the time goes by, and as we are busy with our own commitments, our 'story' started to enter into a whole new chapter. Out of the sudden, all of us have to go back to our own routine. Worse still, some of us might face new problems or obstacles coming into our ways. Please my friends, take it easy and I hope that we are only at the start of the 'story'. I shall look forward to another outing if it happens to be another one. But no matter what, you guys must know that you left a significant footprints in my life. Thank You.

Lastly, as for Ambassador, Red Camp 5 is next week and somehow, I don't feel anything about it. Somehow, my perspective of Ambassador started to change. Frankly speaking, it relly help me to look at life in different more angles. I also learnt that leaders are not easy to be BUT crucial as it will affect the whole group's perfomance. I hope that I won't be affected even more. Anyway, I hope that Red Camp 5 would be an enjoyable 3-day event. =)

Till then, Common Test is just around the corner. While we might still be having fun, do remeber to study yo! Hahaz... Good Luck to you! =) Lastly, stay happy and Bye Bye!!!

No comments:

 

training management software