Next, we went over to the Images of Singapore. This was the most fun of the trip as we got to take lots and lots and lots of photos! Okay, too many to be uploaded here.

After which, we went to watch this 4D matix. No photos for this because I was too engrossed in the show. With water splashing out from the front seat to the 'tail' whiping my legs at the bottom. However, I think I prefered the one in Hong Kong Disney land as there was even smell there to be smelt.
Up next, we went over to the top of merlion. It was very windy over there and I feel like staying there for one night or perhaps, for an hour.

Last but not least, we went to watch the song of the sea. Similarly, it was very nice. With laser, fire, music, etc. I will strongly recommend everyone to go and watch. It is not expensive anyway. =)
Haiz... Anyway, the fun was over. It is now back to study. Few more days to exams but I still do not have the exam mood. Worse, it will be more than 2 weeks before I can get to see.... Haiz....
All the best to everyone and for those who are having their holidays now. Have fun...
Happy Chinese New Year =)
No comments:
Post a Comment