Monday, January 28, 2008

Newly Created Blog

Hi everyone...

I am Sylvester Or and this is my newly created blog. = )

To all my dear friends out there, so sorry for the long-awaited post as I've been abit busy recently. With the recent projects deadlines, events happening in schools, and upcoming exams, I did not have that extra time to blog.

Anyway, it has been a little positive change in my life since 11th November 2007. I have a bigger responsibility as of that day and I promised myself that I will definitely do my best to uphold my 'duties'. Sounds formal? I'm just being serious. =)

I'm really looking forward to the end of examination and my birthday which is on 10th March (If you don't know). I am really excited over what I will get this year. It will definitely be the most memorable birthday in my 19 years of life. Once again, I thank you for choosing me.

P.L.S S.L.P

No comments:

 

training management software